Saturday, July 5, 2008

What the past grads are doing.....

I try to keep in contact with the graduates from NSAC and from NBCC Woodstock. Here are some updates from the graduates from 2006-07 from NBCC Woodstock.

Meagan MacLeod- 'I am attending the NSAC, going into my 3d year of the Environmental Hort degree program. Also I've been chosen to attend a Green Roof course at Virginia Tech this August 14th. The NSAC is paying for most of it so I'm pretty excited about that because I've decided I want to be a Green Roof designer. I'm also playing basketball for the NSAC so a little something to keep me sane from the work. '

Isabelle Simard- She is working for Gould's Landscaping in Saint John, NB and is loving it! She says they want her to get certified and will help her financially to achieve this goal. She is also interested in design work and is learning more about it and possibly she might be going on for further study- hope you do Isabelle!

Khryspn Jensen- She is a new Mom! Here are her words...'I have a bouncing beautiful baby boy named Braylin Gary Jensen Tiner he is a little over 3 months now. He was born Feb. 20th 8lbs 10oz and we had to him weighed yesterday and he is 15lbs 14oz!!!' Congradulations Khryspn and Daddy

Wesley Trevors- Wes is back working with the City of Mirimichi and enjoying it and keeping busy at home with my raspberries and strawberries. He was wondering about this year's crop of chicks and how the year panned out. He was also interested in taking the IPM Certification test- great to hear from you, Wes!

No comments: